Mergers and Acquisitions are increasingly utilised to accelerate growth, gain niche specialisations and drive competitive advantage.
Whilst M&A projects can deliver significant shareholder value, the integration is often complex and there is extreme pressure to deliver on the acquisition vision in very tight timelines. This makes the integration of both entities an extremely challenging undertaking.
With deep experience in executing M&A IT integrations, SXiQ enables businesses to seamlessly & cost effectively integrate new strategic acquisitions and/or divest their assets.
Our capability includes:
- Buy-side and Sell-side IT planning and support
- Due Diligence, Detailed Discovery & Audits of IT assets, applications, systems, infrastructure, processes, sites and security
- IT Strategy design, integrated with Corporate Strategy
- Strategic planning of IT integration/separation and target state design
- Co-existence design, taking into account buy-side and sell-side security policies and procedures
- Analysis of Integration vs Greenfield-build approach and analysis of Modernisation vs Lift & Shift approaches
- PMO / IMO – experience designing and managing complex program management taking into account buy-side and sell-side change management policies & procedures
- Business Blackout and Change Freeze timeline mapping
- Application dependency and integration mapping, with deep business and application stakeholder engagement
- Designing and implementing network interconnects for bulk data migration
- Implementing Application, Datacentre, Cloud (and Hybrid-Cloud) mass migration and consolidating environments
- Identity design, implementation and migration, taking into account co-existence