Considering the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak, your organisation has most likely already moved your people to work remotely from home. Working from Home (WFH) can introduce new security concerns, challenges and gaps in collaboration technology such as telephony and process automation. Are you facing any of these questions over your organisations’ WFH setup?
- Are your remote desktop foundations stable?
- Are your people confused as to whether and how to use Skype or Teams?
- Is your Teams Governance out of control / established at all?
- Are your data & networks properly set up for secure remote access?
- Is your Intranet in a state to effectively deliver regular, rapid and relevant corporate communications to your team?
- Are your processes cumbersome & time consuming now people are working remotely?
- Are you able to quickly enact automated policy agreements with your people?
SXiQ has a specialist team to assist your organisation WFH more securely, enable effective and efficient collaboration and ensure your workforce is engaged and supported. A light touch consult from the SXiQ team will either confirm your set up is optimal & provide you with comfort and confidence or deliver expert help to sure up your systems and uplift your collaboration, security & productivity.
Get in touch for a chat about how we can help you to elevate your WFH set up to provide a seamless level of IT business continuity at this uncertain time.