2022 had its ups and downs all over the world. But here at SXiQ, we made great strides for customers from a wide range of industries. While Australian companies have been slow historically to adopt cloud, they are catching up quickly, and we’re proud to have been part of that growth.
SXiQ continues to help its customers make sense of cloud – transforming the way they do business so they can reduce costs, increase collaboration, and innovate more easily; ensuring they are ready for whatever 2023 has in store.
Here are just a few of the ways we’ve helped organisations make changes…
- Reducing cloud costs: We often hear that customers’ number one reason for adopting cloud is the promise of cost savings. Yet a new report shows that 32% of companies’ cloud spend is going to waste. Thanks to FinOps—a financial and operational model that optimises how you work in the cloud—we helped one client cut 25% off their cloud bill and reap 7:1 ROI. Read the full story here.
- Modernising infrastructure: Many businesses are struggling with legacy datacentres, ageing infrastructure, or outdated security policies. When an innovative employment services company hit a significant growth phase, they realised they needed to scale up fast without wanting to expand their on-premises datacentre. They partnered with SXiQ for a cloud migration that provided more than just “lift and shift”. Meeting all regulatory compliance needs, their datacentre got a complete overhaul, with a deep focus on modernisation and automation to future-proof their business. Get the full brief here.
- Streamlining corporate transitions: Mergers and acquisitions can create big headaches for IT. Whether it’s migrating mission-critical applications and databases; streamlining and standardising assets, resources, policies, and procedures (often over a large geographic area); or separating assets, change can lead to chaos. When Bega Cheese acquired Lion Dairy & Drinks, they had one year to complete the technology transition. SXiQ delivered with flying colours, completing the project on time while delivering significant performance improvements. Read the press release.
- Improving cloud ROI: Organisations looking to cloud to boost collaboration and innovation may struggle to make it happen. Flexera’s “State of the Cloud Report” shows that a top concern—for 84% of enterprises—is lack of resources and expertise. When Australian Catholic University (ACU) needed to improve user experience for students and teachers, they turned to a Microsoft Advanced Specialisation partner – SXiQ – to create a plan that lets ACU not only survive but also thrive through future digital transformations. Get the full brief here.
- Tightening security: Many businesses’ security strategy simply hasn’t kept up with cloud. IT security teams may do a great job securing on-premises workloads, but cloud security is another matter. Check Point’s 2022 Cloud Security Report shows that 23% of breaches stem from misconfigurations. Cloud configuration and network complexities leave you vulnerable to breaches by today’s sophisticated attackers. SXiQ managed services fill the gaps in your IT expertise with a dedicated team of support engineers available 24×7. Read the whitepaper.
Whether you’re at the start of your cloud journey (or unsure even where to begin); hoping to simplify, modernise, or automate to drive growth; restructuring your business; or hoping to optimise existing processes to cut costs, SXiQ has the experience and expertise to get you where you need to be.
If you’re looking to transform your IT organisation in 2023, get in touch with SXiQ.